Data and Planning Analyst
As an Analyst/Planner in Central London, you will work as part of a dynamic Commercial team providing an effective Analytic and Planning service across the Commercial team to support the function in the achievement of savings and to drive maximum compliance, strengthened financial controls and improved Governance across the organisation.
You'll work for a huge Public Sector organisation who operate out of modern Central London offices with exceptional transport links to the rest of the city. They can provide fast tracked career progression and development, alongside an influential position where you're at the forefront of their commercial decisions.
As a Data and Planning Analyst, you'll perform the following duties:
- To be responsible for carrying out supply market analysis for a number of categories
- To provide spend data analysis for a number of categories
- To undertake bid support including developing cost breakdown templates, cost breakdown analysis, quotation analysis
- To provide eSourcing support including bid sheet development
- To provide cost change analysis to support renegotiations
- To provide market data trend analysis (e.g. commodity pricing analysis)
- To support the development and updating of project business cases for inclusion in PIDs
- To support the project teams in developing project plans and to maintain project plans (in a recognised Planning tool such as MS Project, Primavera P6, Artemis)
- To produce project reports (e.g. resource usage, cost against budget, task lists)
- Maintain a Commercial wide risk register providing appropriate risk reporting within the department
To produce Commercial wide project and activity dashboard reports
The ideal Data and Planning Analyst will have the following skills:
- Good knowledge of leading practice Analytic systems, tools, principles, processes and practices including implementation
- Proven knowledge of developing Analytic tools, principles, processes and practices within a Strategic Procurement function
- Proven knowledge of developing Planning tools, principles, processes and practices within a Strategic Procurement function
- Understanding of Public Sector Procurement, ideally in Health
- Good stakeholder engagement within the Commercial team and occasionally across the organisation.
- Permanent role
- 38 - 48k dependant on experience
- Excellent benefits