Business Development Consultant
Swanstaff Recruitment is an award winning agency working on behalf of its prestigious client in bespoke and standardized audio-visual solutions sector who is currently looking for an experienced Business Development Consultant. The role is full time and permanent offering an excellent salary package .This is an exciting and unique opportunity.
Main Purpose of Position
To help substantially grow business by further penetrating existing market streams and helping to develop new business streams
To target and win new profitable business in b2b markets including design and build projects, integration of cutting edge product solutions and systems and a full range of after sales services
To increase our funnel of opportunities
To help raise the profile in our business community
To become an important part of a best in class business development team
To help spread the Global Reach of business in our chosen markets
Key Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and execute a business plan that targets new business in current and new segments
- Identify and pursue opportunities in alternative business segments to diversify the corporate solutions client base
- Identify, pursue and secure business opportunities across portfolio of services both in service agreements and systems integration
- Own client proposals and communication initiatives
- Create compelling and competitive proposals maintaining high standards of presentation
- Ensure corporate solutions branding and quality of communication is maintained
- Take ownership and lead response to tenders making use of available resources to ensure quality and accurate response
- Utilise CRM system to track client information and business opportunities
- Accountable for accuracy and timeliness of monthly forecasts and business reporting
- Represent company in the AV industry maintaining standards of business
- To attend networking events with clients, consultants and suppliers to further company goals
What Experience, Skills and Attributes you will need to be successful?
- Highly motivated self-starter with a desire to succeed
- Strong influencing skills, ability to operate comfortably and influence at C level
- Excellent negotiation skills capable to negotiate with senior procurement managers
- Experience with a proven track record in business development / sales positions
- Proven track record in establishing and growing new business in a b2b environment
- Strong communicator both verbal and written
- Capable to open doors and develop relationships in competitive environment
- Capable of positioning and selling the value of a quality solution
- Ability to sell service intangibles and promote the value of service agreements
- Knowledge of and experience in the audio visual or allied markets
- A technical understanding of communication products and tools
- Able to lead and motivate people, particularly leading a team in the pursuit and development of business
- Wish to develop a long term career with advancement
Successful applicants will receive benefits package, including generous pension scheme, free car park and rewarding working environment.
Apply now or call Tom Kurczab in our Dartford branch!
EMPOWERING PEOPLE WITH OPPORTUNITIES
Swanstaff Recruitment is an equal employment company.