Drainage/Plumber Engineer Nights
Salary: £33,241 basic salary
closing date: ASAP
My client is looking for an experienced Drainage/Plumber Engineer to join their team in London on a full time, permanent basis. This is an exceptional opportunity to enhance your career within facilities services working for a large and well-known FTSE250 FM Outsourcing business.
My client is one of the UK's largest technical facilities management companies. They employ in excess of 6,000 people and service major clients across every sector. They self-deliver virtually all of their hard FM services nationally, coordinated through one of the UK's most sophisticated customer service centres in the industry.
The main responsibilities will include:
* Maintenance of pipework, drainage, basins, urinals, blockages etc.
* To operate, maintain effectively (with minimum supervision), new and existing building services to specified standards as determined by the contract and both client and company procedures.
* To maintain and improve standards of quality, health, safety and environment, good housekeeping and to report any short comings and issues promptly.
* To be responsible for the coordination of sub-contractors working within your areas
* Safely and efficiently, install, maintain and repair plant and equipment within portfolio
* Undertake works as directed by your supervisor or contract manager
* Ensure you communicate with your supervisor in a timely manner your work schedule, i.e. work being undertaken and where.
* Carry out diagnostic and fault finding to plant and equipment within portfolio
* Carry out routine Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) and commissioning to plant and equipment within portfolio
* Respond in a timely manner to verbal and written requests
Your experience should include:
* Previous experience as a Drainage/Plumber Engineer
* Hold NVQ Level 2 or 3 Plumbing or equivalent
* Commercial or Retail experience
* Great customer service
If you feel you match our client's criteria then please apply now to