We would like to appoint a dynamic and inspirational qualified teacher of Spanish. We are looking for an effective and enthusiastic classroom teacher to complement our dedicated team of outstanding practitioners. Our ethos is based on our values of Endeavour, Enjoy and Excel.
Harris Academy Tottenham is a new academy with a Specialism in Mathematics and Enterprise, rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted in 2017. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an excellent team who are providing outstanding teaching and learning and exceptional outcomes for students from 3-18 years of age.
What we are looking for:
- A teacher to teach across all key stages and who has excellent subject knowledge, holding QTS (or equivalent) and a relevant degree;
- A committed practitioner, who will want to attain the highest standards in teaching and learning and who will expect excellence from the students;
- A collaborative and motivated individual who will help to deliver and lead the subject through a variety of innovative approaches including curriculum design, teaching strategies, use of technology and intervention programmes.
We will consider an NQT or experienced teacher.
Why work at Harris Academy Tottenham?
- The opportunity to be part of a new and growing academy at the centre of the regeneration in Haringey;
- A calm, well-disciplined yet positive and innovative learning environment;
- Excellent facilities and resources for all colleagues and students;
- Superb professional development, including a thorough induction programme, and promotion opportunities both within the Academy and through the Harris Federation; this will ensure that you are always at the forefront of teaching and learning innovation.
As part of the Harris Federation, you can expect to work in an atmosphere of mutual support and co-operation. If you are committed to the learning and wellbeing of young people, we welcome your application.
For more information please contact Kora Kumor, HR Advisor, via email .uk
Are you an Aspiring Middle Leader?
At Harris, we have a strong culture of school improvement, and professional development is at the heart of the Federation. We can offer you the opportunity to gain your NPQML, a qualification that provides a national recognition of your leadership development and professional achievement as a middle leader. This programme is for teachers aspiring to take up middle leadership positions, and led by some of the most talented principals in the country who are highly experienced in improving outcomes for pupils and students. Find out more www.harristeachingschool.com
For NQTs, we provide our highly successful Harris Federation NQT programme where you will train alongside other NQTs from across the Federation. This enables aspiring teachers to support and learn from each other, in the true collaborative spirit of Harris. There is a structure of support and challenge with customised professional learning, and every NQT has a professional mentor.
Harris academies are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check, and where applicable, a prohibition from teaching check will be completed for all applicants. In line with our commitments to safeguarding, the Harris Federation uses preferred agencies and is unable to work with any agencies where Terms of Business have not been agreed by both parties prior to an engagement.