Commercial FP&A Manager
The Consultancy Group are currently recruiting a Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis Manager role for a FTSE Listed Telecommunications business based in Central London. As Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis Manager this role will report into the Head of Commercial Finance whilst Business Partnering the CFO, Strategy and Commercial teams. As Commercial Financial Planning and Analysis Manager this role will work closely with the senior management team and senior stakeholders to deliver high quality analysis around business performance.
- Delivering robust analysis of business performance whilst identifying risks, issues and opportunities across the business
- Leading the commercial finance forecasting activities along with the annual business plan and long term plan
- Responsible for managing the monthly cashflow reporting and forecasting process
- Working closely with the Finance Business Partners to assess the impact of projects and programmes and ensuring they are integrated into the forecasts and budgets
- Leading the production of the monthly reporting pack for senior management
- Working closely with and deputizing for the Lead Strategy Modeller
- Identifying improvements to the current reporting system and work closely with Head of Finance Transformation to effect change
- Taking ownership of the annual commercial finance timetable
- Managing a team of Analysts
The successful candidate will be CIMA / ACCA / ACA Qualified and have a successful track record of leading Financial Planning and Analysis processes. They will have demonstrable experience of challenging key stakeholders whilst driving outcomes with the ability to make the 'complex' simple. They will have strong commercial awareness and experience of working in a commercial finance role and possess Advanced Excel modelling skills. Experience of working within a matrix environment will be highly advantageous.