Android Developer - Java, Kotlin, Mobile, TDD, Agile - Well-known Travel Company - London - £65k
Android Developer needed to join a Well-known Travel Company to assist and develop high-quality native Android applications. This company has been awarded several Innovation awards for their Native apps and have Millions of daily users.
They are a team of energetic, positive and passionate Android developer who takes pride in the quality of their work. They are looking for similar like-minded people who want to join in working on the next-generation, award winning app.
Android Developer Skills
- Practical knowledge of Android, the best practices and the ability to engage with the creative team to deliver pragmatic solutions balancing design, quality and velocity with UX/UI guidelines in mind
- You know what it takes to build a feature in hundreds of types of devices conquering device fragmentation
- Experience with mobile development issues related to performance optimisation, caching, security and native components / SDK's
- Proficient with commonly used open source/3rd party Android libraries
- You should have at least one app on Google Play Store
- Solid understanding of OOP principals and design
- Experience with Rest services
- Flair for clean code, reusability, testability and readability (SOLID, TDD)
- A highly flexible, adaptable and resilient personality, with the ability to work in an international team environment