Supply Planner - Gain E2E Experience
Integrated Supply Planner - Gain new Skills
If you worked in planning before but feel like you're stuck in one position doing the same things over and over again, knowing all to well that you could do a lot more, you should keep on reading this. A great opportunit to gain E2E experience within a manufacturing enviroment is within reach.
The responsibilities of the role are:
* Work to minimise inventory excess and risk of obsolescence whilst maintaining material availability to support production plans
* Review and analyse the daily service level through the Low Inventory Reports associated with the designated cell and generate action plans for improvement
* Accountability for the production planning of all cell products including launch items
* Optimising production efficiency whilst maintaining Inventory, NPD and Service targets
* Management of finished goods, sub-assembly and bulk from receipt of components & raw materials through weighing, manufacture and production to the availability of the goods for relevant markets.
Previous Experience in a planning role (preferably in the Cosmetics or FMCG industries) is required, plus good command of Excel. SAP experience is a bonus.
If you liked what you read so far, I have more positive aspects about the role that we can talk about, but let's do so over the phone or email(if you're really interested, send me your CV in advance). Here are my contact details:
Name: Eduard Mardaru
Tel: +41 43 508 0817 | Int Ext: 3124
If you feel like this isn't exactly the role for you, but you know someone who might be interested, please share this ad or my contact details with them. Our company offers a 200GBP Amazon voucher for any referral that is offered the role.
NonStop is a member of APSco and as such we adhere to a strict code of conduct. Feel free to visit our website for jobs and referrals: http://www.nonstop-recruitment.com/