Payments Analyst Team Leader - City
Payments Processing Analyst Team Leader. This award-winning Fintech payments services & FX organisation seeks an experienced payments analyst to join their team at team leader level. The team is part of a vibrant and forward-thinking company and offers good chance for future progression. It covers payments processing (heavy international, with some domestic payments: swift, bacs, chaps, FX, SEPA, real-time gross settlement, etc) for a range of international corporate clients, typically banks and finance houses.
Payments Team Leader - The role:
Joining a well-established department, in an environment with a strong compliance and risk mitigation emphasis, this position will see you supporting a manager in the day-to-day running of the team. It will involve an element of hands-on work when necessary, leading by example, but the focus will see you leading, motivating and developing the team, by: -
- Prioritising the team's daily workflow
- Support system and processing issues, escalating where necessary
- Act as a SME across the payments types - swift, ACH, SEPA, etc
- Other duties available on application.
Payments Team Leader - The hours:
The hours are a standard 37.5hr week covering a shift system that covers between the hours of 7am and 7pm, rotating on 'earlies', 'middles' and 'lates' every 2-3wks. Saturday work (a few hours) is again on a rota, but once every circa 5 weeks. Candidates must be comfortable with these working hours.
Payments Team Leader - The candidate:
It's an exciting time to join the company and, with this, the client requires people who are hungry and motivated to succeed; people who aren't afraid of change and who will embrace a challenge. Candidates must have: -
- Team-leading experience, with a background working in a busy payments team within banking operations, or similar environment at a fintech or payments company
- A good understanding of International and Domestic payments systems, with the ability to investigate and query resolutions across: swift, SEPA, ACH, BACS, Faster Payments, CHAPS, RTGS.
- Strong AML, KYC, banking sanctions and FCA regulation experience
- Any 'technical' skills useful, e.g.: JIRA, XML, TXT file
This role offers a good deal of future scope for career enhancement. The salary will reflect your experience (to £35k). Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.