Head of Public Relations - FinTech / Payments
Head of PR - Public Relations - FinTech / Payments. This award-winning Fintech (payments services & FX) is well-established but, continuing its steady growth, it still holds that spark and feel of a start-up. It seeks a highly experienced Public Relations manager to be responsible for the overall public relations strategy.
Head of Public Relations - the role:
This hugely exciting role will see you highly engaged with the CEO, CFO and executive team, driving a clear message to a global audience. There is potential for this role to develop into the main spokesperson for the organisation, being a regular face for the business at events and across media. The position covers: -
- Managing the delivery of a global PR and events strategy that meets with the company's objectives
- Working with the Brand and Product Marketing teams, developing a clear business position and ensuring consistent messaging across all channels
- Building and nurturing relationships with a range of industry media experts, analysts, journalists, to promote the value proposition, brand and media coverage on a global scale
- Creating a framework to track and report on progress against PR objectives and return on investment for external providers.
- Owning events and hospitality strategy.
Head of Public Relations - the candidate:
It's an exciting time to join the company and, with this, the client requires people who are hungry and motivated to succeed.
Candidates must have a lengthy and successful background in a senior PR 'B2B' role, within either financial services, payments or Fintech space, with strong investor relations experience. The role will require bundles of energy, with strong international team-management experience:
- Developing strategies for all forms of PR - corporate, financial, investor, events, public affairs, etc
- Budget ownership
- International experience in managing localized campaigns, agencies and third parties
- Event management
All-in-all this is a great opportunity to utilise and further your skills for the long-term. This company offers excellent career prospects as they continue their global growth. The salary will reflect your experience (to £75k). Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.