Sales Representative - New Career
Employed or Self Employed Contracts Available
Immediate Interviews and Starts for successful applicants
Are you looking for a new career with a dynamic, forward thinking, and well established business? Do you have sales and management experience or charity fund-raising experience? Or alternatively, do you work in either care or driving roles but feel like you've got more to offer, and want a new challenge?
If this sounds like you we may have just the opportunity you are looking for!
We are looking for confident, talented, ambitious people with a mature work ethic and resilient attitude to join the team and help them develop our Charity Partner Lottery programs.
The Charity Fundraising Sales role is about taking ownership of selected postcodes close to where you live, canvassing the area and having quality conversations with potential donors, finding those people with a connection to the cause and signing them up from the comfort of their home.
In return for your hard work you can expect to receive a whole host of great rewards and benefits which include;
- Competitive Salary and great commission (Starting salary £15,000; OTE of £30-35,000- Self Employed also available)
- 28 days paid holiday per year including statutory bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Commission and Bonus Scheme (up to 50% of annual salary!)
- Childcare Vouchers if applicable
- Employee Recognition Awards
- Industry leading training
- Weekends off
- 35 hour working week (Mon-Fri 1pm-8pm)
- NO major travelling as you work within 20 miles of your application- driving license preferred
If you feel you have the personality to be part of our team then apply today, and a member of our bright and bubbly recruitment team will be in touch.