Graduate Recruitment Consultant - £25k basic
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for generating a strong candidate pipeline for our clients. You will be provided with intensive training with opportunities to progress within the first year.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - £25k basic, opportunities for travel
Salary: £25k basic, £45k OTE
Start date: March 2018
The client specialises in recruitment in the IT sector and have offices in 3 different continents. They are looking for an entrepreneurial candidate who is able to think for themselves and manage their candidates well in order to source the best possible talent.
They have been voted in the top 30 of the Sunday Times Best Companies to Work For in the UK for the last 5 years and are one of the fastest growing companies within the sector.
You will initially be based in Soho in their main headquarters as a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, during which time you will be fully trained and get up to speed with their fast paced environment. You will learn everything you need with both theory and practical training to become a successful Recruitment Consultant. After one year, you will have the opportunity to work in one of their offices abroad, should you wish to broaden your horizons. You will be rewarded for your efforts in both uncapped commission as well as monthly lunch clubs, all expenses paid holidays and employee of the month competitions.
- Sourcing high quality candidates for live vacancies across the UK.
- Updating internal databases and in house CRM at all times.
- Qualifying candidates over the phone to assess whether or not they are a good fit.
- Ensuring that the quality of candidate remains high to best represent the business.
- Creation of vacancy adverts.
- Use board databases to find quality candidates.
- Consult with both candidates and clients to support both their needs.
- A strong work ethic and money motivated
- Competitive edge and evidence to show this (e.g. a background in sport)
- Resilient nature to deal with being knocked back
- A recent graduate with a 2:2 from a top 40 university
- Confident in communicating with candidates and a desire to make it in sales
- Ambition to progress
If you think you'd be well suited to sales and you have the relevant skills then don't hesitate to send over your CV to James Axford at Graduate Fasttrack.
Graduate Fasttrack are market leaders at placing graduates into sales roles. We pride ourselves on offering a bespoke service, and really identifying the wants and needs of our candidates. We do recruitment differently; we understand for graduates choosing a career can be a huge step and fully take that in to account. If sales seems like the career for you or if you know of anyone else who is currently looking then get in touch and speak to one of our experienced consultants for more information.