Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants - IT & Technology
Graduate Trainees - Recruitment Consultant - IT & Technology - Central Glasgow.
Exciting Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant opportunities exist within a respected and rapidly growing IT Recruitment Consultancy, recent winners of Recruitment Agency of the Year and Best Digital IT Agency.
Your 8 week graduate training scheme will provide you will the skills required to engage with senior clients and candidates in these markets, and match them to relevant vacancies. The company has an impressive client list of Technology companies, software houses and consultancies across the UK which it services from its Glasgow City Centre offices.
They company is highly respected within the recruitment industry for it's approach to developing and training Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants and the financial rewards and incentives their staff receive.
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant salary, starting at £18,000, rising to £22,000 on completion of training.
- Uncapped commission - realistic to be earning £35,000-£40,000 by the end of first year and to see your income increase form there (many of the established Recruitment Consultants in Glasgow, who have joined as graduates in recent years are now earning £75,000+)
- Programme of incentives - European and Worldwide incentive trips, restaurant meals, sporting hospitality etc…
Following an initial intensive Graduate trainee recruitment consultant course you will be given responsibility for a specific technical market. Working to targets in a vibrant office atmosphere the role includes telephone sales to develop your client base; head-hunting and telephone interviewing candidates within your technical markets; writing and posting creative advertisements and email marketing; managing the recruitment process - taking requirements, arranging interviews, closing job offers etc…
Career Development Opportunity
Promotion is completely meritocratic and based on competence, not length of service. The company's management all developed from graduate trainee level. In due course your hard work will be rewarded with opportunities to manage and to launch new sector offerings for the company.
- You will be a recent graduate with a single-minded determination to succeed in the Recruitment Industry.
- You will be highly organised and highly motivated and will have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Your CV will portray a competitive personality and a track record of success, be it sporting, academic, extra-curricular, hobbies, interests etc…
- Previous experience of working in a sales role is desirable but not essential.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply today
This graduate trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainees and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.