Recruitment Consultant - Entry roles for salespeople
Recruitment Consultant - Entry Level roles for Salespeople. Employing over 1000 people worldwide, my client is a highly successful and expanding recruitment consultancy. They specialise in the placement of highly skilled candidates in a variety of IT, Sales, Engineering and Energy markets.
They now have a rare and exciting opportunity for trainee recruitment consultants to join their city centre offices as a result of expansion. The successful applicants will be developed into specialist recruitment consultants within one of the industry's most respected training schemes.
- £18,000 - £22,000 starting salary with regular subsequent rises (expect £25,000 salalry at 12 months service and £28,000 to £30,000 after 2 years).
- Uncapped commission from day one providing year one OTE of £35,000-£50,000 (top billers in the business are earning 6 figures)
- Stakeholder pension, private healthcare, share scheme, flexible working and other corporate benefits
- Team and individual incentives including holidays, nights out, restaurant meals and spa days.
- Recruitment consultancy is not a "9 to 5" job. It is a demanding sales profession requiring dedication and resilience. Working in a supportive, lively, sales environment, the trainee recruitment consultant duties will include:
- Taking responsibility for a particular technical market.
- Proactive telephone sales and marketing to sell recruitment services to a wide range of companies.
- Sourcing a portfolio of skilled candidates using advertising, networking, headhunting and CV databases
- Shortlisting candidates, arranging interviews, negotiating fees and salaries, making placements!
- Building longstanding relationships with clients and candidates, delivering excellent customer service and building your own reputation as a great recruiter.
Recruitment Consultancy is one of the only entry level roles where you have the scope to progress your career rapidly and earn significantly while doing so. To be considered for this role:
- A degree is desirable but not essential. More important is having at least 12 months or more successful target-driven sales experience.
- Have good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Be money and goal motivated and be seeking to immerse yourself in a challenging and rewarding career.
- Examples of the backgrounds of some of the company's top billers who all started as trainee recruitment consultants include door-to-door, fundraising, debt management, advertising / media sales, mobile phone sales, estate agency / lettings, financial services sales, telesales, relationship management, car hire, events sales, technical sales, medical sales, IT sales, Travel Representatives, gym membership sales and call centre sales.
The company's ambitious future growth plans make this an ideal time to join. They pride themselves on having a meritocratic culture. All of the senior management, even the CEO, started as trainee recruitment consultant.
Interviewing now! Apply today to start building your own amazing recruitment career!
This trainee recruitment consultant vacancy is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing graduates, trainee recruitment consultants and experienced recruitment professionals into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.