Fantastic opportunity for an experienced sales executive to join our client who are the UK's leading property company within their field. As Sales executive, you will have an interesting and diverse job role where your previous property experience will be used in providing a service to the companies' clients. The role of sales executive is an ideal role for someone with previous experience gained within estate agency looking for a new role where your skills can be utilised and you can really show case your skills and even better where you will be working Monday to Friday.
- Provide high levels of service and support to the Sales Manager.
- Ensure all applications and offers on resale properties are prequalified with the company
- Sell and secure Panel Agents in accordance with individual target.
- Assist Sales Manager to ensure team management daily to ensure workload is managed and weekly targets are met.
- Support Sales Manager on the application process with the ability to construct written reports and construct deals.
- Daily contact with the appointed selling agents offering properties for sale and ensure that everything possible is being carried out to achieve a sale within agreed timescales.
- Challenge estate agents on interest levels, viewings, recommendations and offers and liaise with client and Sales Manager.
- Construct meaningful weekly reports with information gathered.
- Proactively liaise with house builder client / vendor along with making recommendations on to how achieve sales target.
- Work proactively in building and maintain strong working relationships with their clients.
- Knowledge of estate agency/property essential
- Excellent communication skills, confident and articulate telephone manner with the ability to build rapport with customers delivering high levels of customer service.
- Drive and determination to succeed
- Ability to use own initiative and work with the team to help and motivate them.
- Knowledge of valuing property and use of comparable method of valuation, using Rightmove, net house prices or other suitable sources of information.
- Previous experience in preparation of detailed reports which require analytical skills
- Able to adapt to rapid change and flexible working arrangements.
- Manage workloads and prioritise accordingly.
- Motivate and help coach team members to maximise their potential
Benefits to you
- Free parking
- Modern offices
- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm with Saturday on a rota
- Opportunity to work for expanding successful company
- Competitive salary £20-27k
If you have not heard back from us within 10 days your application has been unsuccessful.