An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Payroll Administrator to join this established business on a 12 month maternity cover contract with a strong chance of going permanent for the right candidate.
Key duties will involve:-
- Weekly and monthly payroll for various sites
- Importing hours from sites
- Check all the hours are correct and the correct Tax and National Insurance is being deducted
- Finalise payroll send BACS
- Calculate various elements of pay such as SMP, SSP, SMP and RTI
- Complete absence reconciliations for all sites
- Process all starters and leavers
- Loan repayments and deduction of wages
- Liaise with Inland Revenue to ensure all PAYE payments correct and timely
- Support payroll Year End.
This is a fast paced, deadline driven role that will provide a great challenge. Candidates must have excellent payroll administration knowledge with good Excel skills.
This role benefits from:-
- Good training and induction to the company
- Asupportive, friendly, fun working environment, full benefits package and free parking.
There is also the strong possibility of the position going permanent too.
For more information please click APPLY