IT Field Engineer
IT Field Engineer - Birmingham
£23-25,000 + car + commission
I'm looking for an IT Field Engineer for a leading and growing technology business based in Birmingham. The role will be providing IT support to several clients including troubleshooting issues and hands-on project work.
Ideal candidate will have experience of working for an IT managed services organization or used to working in a client-facing role.
- Provide polite and professional IT support to our customers
- Retain detailed and thorough notes of all work undertaken
- Follow helpdesk procedures and policies when working in house
- Escalate issues requiring senior support.
- Meeting company target times and contractual obligations
- Computer hardware
- Printer hardware
- Microsoft desktop and server platforms
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Exchange
- Networking issues
- Internet Routers
- Backup Exec
- Knowledge of VMware (desirable)
Salary on offer is £23-25,000 + car + commission + benefits
Looking to move ASAP so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
James Turley - IT Recruitment Consultant - -
IT Field Engineer - Hardware - Software - Exchange - Networking - Firewalls - Vmware - IT Managed Services - Service Desk Engineer