Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst- £45,000-£50,000- Birmingham
My client are a leading LLP based in Birmingham, they are currently recruiting for a Senior position within their Business Analysis function.
The successful candidate will join to assist multiple projects within their IT team.
The ideal candidate will have vast experience within Business Analysis, knowledgable within a variety of sectors and be capable of hands on technological business changes and advancements, particularly around supporting business functions and outstanding customer service skills.
You will be;
- Experienced with working alongside different teams within in a business and approach all projects with efficiency and technical knowledge
- Excellence within Stakeholder management, and a proactive approach for new business ideas
- Able to determine high priority requirements and deliver consistent exceptional service
- Knowledgable on key IT issues and act as a key point of contact for project support
- Experienced with identifying requirements and resolving with IT solutions
- Ideally have a legal background
- You will be experienced in leading projects, and liaising with key members of the business on requirements (PRINCE 2 qualified desirable)
- Evaluating Business requirements and analysing key data
- Front facing, meeting with clients to better understand requirements and projects, with excellent communication skills in explaining technical details to non-technical audiences
- Able to cope with the demands of multiple projects
- Working with various teams, and individually
- Working inline with ISO regulations
If you're a Senior Business Analyst, looking to make a difference within a growing corporation, then please get in touch ASAP for consideration for this position.
Please send your most current CV to-
The client is looking to move very quickly with this position.
-Senior Business Analyst- PRINCE2- Data- Analysis- IT solutions- Requirement analysis- Stakeholder management- Project analysis-