Mobile Service Technician - Agricultural Machinery
Mobile Service Technician required to work across Kent and Sussex, from a depot based in the Maresfield Area. The Service Technician role will require the diagnosis, service and repair of a range of agricultural machinery including New Holland, Case IH and JCB models. My client is a long established company and provide machinery and servicing to customers in Kent and East Sussex.
The successful Service Technician will be a motivated individual with previous diagnostics and repair experience in a related field, delivering excellent customer service across the South East. You will be joining an established team of technicians, working on your own initiative to minimise the downtime of customer equipment.
Mobile Service Technician - Agricultural Machinery Position Overview
The role will be predominantly field based in charge of the service and repair of customer equipment at a range of farm locations, as well as some construction sites. You will be responding to customer enquiries and performing PPM, service and repairs on a range of engines, electrical and hydraulic systems. A company van will be supplied and training will be offered on specific diagnostics equipment and software, but the technician is expected to provide their own standard tools.
Mobile Service Technician - Agricultural Machinery Position Requirements
- Proven experience in a service engineer role within a similar industry
- Sound mechanical and electrical engineering knowledge
- Skilled with diagnostics and fault finding
- Effective communicator with customers
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
- Full Clean UK Driving License and prepared to travel across the South East
Mobile Service Technician - Agricultural Machinery Position Remuneration
- £28,000 - £38,000 depending on experience + Overtime
- 22 days' holiday + bank holidays
- Working Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am - 5:30pm
- Company Van
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy