- Mainstream Secondary Academy
- Cover Supervisor
- Covering across the curriculum
- The school has modern facilities
Timeplan Educationare currently looking for a Cover Supervisor. The role is a full time position starting in April 2018. As a Cover Supervisoryou will be expected to deliver cover lessons across curriculum. The school is in a modern building with state of the art facilities. You will be able to deliver engaging cover lessons that challenge the students and have excellent communication skills and be able to build good rapport with the students. You will have a positive approach to teaching and learning, with strong behaviour management and a proactive attitude.
This is an opportunity to join a stable school and develop the progress of pupils. You will be a part of a friendly and inclusive school with high expectations for every student. The school works in close partnership with parents, carers and families to do the best for their children and community.
Cover Supervisor-Job Responsibilities
- Ability to engage with and inspire and challenge students
- The flexibility to get involved with cover a variety of subjects across the curriculum
- Ability to build strong rapport with the students
What's in It for you as an English Teacher
- Excellent rates of pay
- Strong team
- The chance to work within a dynamic and forward-thinking school
Cover SupervisorJob Requirements
- Legal right to work in the UK
- Experience working in a school setting
- Subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, or overseas Police clearances (if applicable)
- Strong classroom behaviour management
Here at TimePlan we don't only offer excellent rates of pay but the opportunity to work with a consultant with the experience and ability to find you the perfect next career move.
For more information or to apply for this role please use the relevant link.