Out Client is looking for a Cleaning Manager work for one of our clients in the Kingston area.
Working on a shift pattern with Sundays off.
Helping with Rotas and holidays
Weekly audits are included in this role.
Cleaning management experience background required.
• To demonstrate the TC values and lead by example at all times.
• To manage and deliver the weekly hours budget.
• To manage the cleaning /de-kit/pallet management/Recoup schedules and rota to ensure all areas are serviced on time to standards and specification.
• To develop and maintain the relationship with the customer to ensure their expectations are met whilst working within defined specifications.
• To complete audits accurately and on time, carrying out any resolution actions identified within time-scales.
• To complete and process all necessary paperwork accurately and on time, providing 'sign off’ for completed tasks as required.
• To ensure all cleaning materials and machinery are available, in good working order and used in a safe manner.
• To ensure all periodical cleans are completed to the required specification and time-scale and signed off by the customer• To support delivery of the multi service schedule where appropriate and necessary.
• To ensure all staff have the correct uniform and are dressed appropriately to reflect the TC brand.
• To manage the recruitment process for multi service colleagues ensuring adherence to TC recruitment processes and standards at all times.
• To manage the performance of staff in consultation with an appropriate HR representative, taking necessary actions to develop staff or improve performance
• To ensure the payment of staff correctly and on time every time by following all company time and pay processing requirements.
• To manage all HR and Employee relations issues in accordance with the company HR Policies and in consultation with an appropriate HR representative, recognising and valuing diversity in all cases
• To train and induct all staff in their role, the standards expected, the TC values and company policies, procedures and guidelines
• To ensure all staff are trained in, and adhere to, Health and Safety and COSHH policies and procedures
• To adhere to all company processes, policies and procedures
Key Relationships (Detail the key internal and external relationships for this role to perform effectively)
• Customer - staff, managers and customers
• Multi service colleagues
• FM Managers/Supervisors
• Maintenance team
• Support office Departments
• Weekly hours budget
• Team of multi service colleagues
• Periodic afternoon/evening site visits to ensure engagement with housekeeper staff, cleaning and multi service operatives.
Competency Work Level 2
• Is cost conscious e.g. maximises productivity and minimises waste
• Takes ownership for individual performance and responsibility for achieving goals
• Meets commitments to others
• Learns from mistakes and applies learning
• Demonstrates a commitment to continual improvement
• Plans and prioritises tasks effectively
• Able to identify who their customers are
• Asks their customer questions to determine their needs
• Offers solutions to customer requests
• Delivers to meet their customer needs
• Follows through customer complaints promptly
• Is able to explain the impact of their own customer relationships
• Supports and encourages others
• Works collaboratively with others
• Treats everyone with professional respect
• Shares ideas and information
• Understands impact of their behaviour on team
• Listens attentively
• Is able to influence their immediate customers
• Uses plain language to express thoughts
• Speaks clearly and checks understanding
• Passes on and shares relevant information in a timely way
• Uses open questions, probes to find out more
• Uses the most effective method to deliver a message
• Deals effectively and positively with changing circumstances
• Adapts ideas used successfully elsewhere rather than reinventing
• Is willing to try new tasks and ways of working
Role Requirements: Detail qualifications and experience needed to perform in the role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Previous experience of managing a team
• Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation
• To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations.
• To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
• To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
• To comply with the company’s policies on equal opportunities.