LEGAL ADVISOR - suitable for LPC or LLM Graduates (or equivalent)
Cute Resource Solutions are excited to be working with a well-established and progressive business who are currently looking for recruit a Legal Advisor to join their Legal advisory team in Bristol. Our client offers fantastic progression opportunities as they are growing at a fast-pace.
As a Legal Advisor, the purpose of your role will be to provide legal advice and assistance to customers. To be successful for this role you will need to be able to provide accurate legal advice and demonstrate experience and knowledge of all aspect of law and its related fields.
Our client is looking for someone who is passionate about what they do as well as someone who has a genuine hunger to learn.
Duties will include:
- Providing accurate advice, on a variety of areas of law, by telephone and in writing
- Answering all calls and maintaining high levels of customer service
- Keeping on top of admin and keeping all calls and their details logged
- Dealing with complaints satisfactorily and correctly
- Law Degree
- An additional legal qualification LPC/Masters/CILEX/ etc.
- Previous Legal experience - Paralegal or similar OR experience working in a call centre, taking inbound calls
- Understanding of law and its application
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Law graduate to join a hugely successful company where you will be rewarded with great benefits, fantastic training and a friendly working environment, as well as room to progress your career.
If this Legal Advisor role is something that appeals to you, please get in touch with Hannah in the Cute office for more information.
Please note, Cute Resource Solutions Ltd are acting as an agency on behalf of this vacancy.