Job Title: Designer/Marketing Assistant
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000
Location: Wellingborough, Northants
A well-established toy/gift business who distribute in over 40 countries now has an exciting opportunity for a designer/marketing assistant to join their small, friendly successful team.
This position reports to the Sales Director and is responsible for design and creation over multiple mediums. This includes complete design of the annual brochure, adverts, website layout, packaging, POS and CADs for new product development.
You will need to manage multiple deadlines and work to set timings to ensure projects are delivered on time and to an excellent standard.
You will work closely with the sales director and National Account Managers.
- Attend daily meetings with the Sales Director.
- Accountable for creation of brochure layouts.
- Responsible for providing packaging artwork for products in house designs and Multiple retailers.
- Responsible for managing and designing adverts in a variety of gift magazines.
- Responsible for managing all social media accounts and using marketing strategies to develop more followers.
- Manage corporate website.
- Create and develop CAD designs from stage one designs to finished product to excellent standard.
- Responsible for sourcing models and photoshoot locations.
- Graduate calibre with relevant degree/ experience.
- Creativity/communication skills/organisation skills.
- Apple mac - InDesign/Photoshop/illustrator essential.
- Experience in Magneto desirable.