Up to £40,000 + excellent benefits
12-month Fixed-Term Contract
Opportunity for an experienced User Researcher to join a well known Financial Brand in Central London. The role will be a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
The User Researcher will:
- Join the team that conducts user research and usability testing across all of the bank's digital services.
- Work closely with the UX Design team to identify user needs, diagnose experience issues, refine designs and create user friendly customer experiences.
- Conduct research activities across different product lines within an Agile Scrum team environment.
- Work closely with designers, product owners and developers to gather research requirements, to scope and propose the best approach.
- Good commercial experience of UX research delivery, either through a consultancy, agency or end-client.
- Degree qualifies in HCI, Psychology, Behavioural sciences or similar.
- Experience conducting a wide range of user research methods.
- Experience using user research methods within the Digital service and design space, from mobile devices to websites.
If you would like to be considered for this position, please apply ASAP with a copy of your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80148013