Senior Accountant - Top 20 Firm - Stevenage
A Top 20 firm of chartered accountants in Stevenage is looking to add an exceptional Senior Accountant to its team. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your accountancy career and join one of the region's leading firms in a busy and vibrant office.
As a Senior Accountant, you will be responsible for:
- Preparation of year-end accounts for a portfolio of clients, including limited companies, sole traders and partnerships
- Preparation of draft Corporation Tax returns for review
- Reviewing VAT returns and bookkeeping prepared by junior members of staff
- Submitting VAT returns to HMRC
- Submitting statutory iXBRL accounts to Companies House
- Liaising with clients to clear review points on accounts jobs
- Preparing management accounts on an ad-hoc basis
The ideal candidate should:
- Be ACCA or ACA qualified
- Have a minimum of 3 years' experience in an accountancy practice
- Be confident preparing year-end accounts including all statutory disclosures
- Be a strong communicator, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this position then please apply direct and one of our consultants will be in touch to discuss your application and the role in further detail.