Learning & Development Business Partner
- Full Time
Learning & Development Business Partner
Permanent and full time
Closing Date: First suitable candidate will be appointed
YOU is a registered charity that has been providing care, support and advice for over 30 years to vulnerable people across Hampshire and Dorset, giving them the tools and resources they need to live independent, secure and valued lives.
As the Learning & Development Business Partner you will for part of the People & Learning Department and will work alongside or Heads of Department and Service Managers to enable them to achieve their business objectives by acting as a consultant to support with the development of their staff, workers and volunteers. You will be responsible for introducing new initiatives and blended learning solutions into the organisation to ensure leading edge, cost effective learning options are available.
You may be required to liaise with training providers to source suitable training programmes as well as possessing the skills to devise and deliver some training sessions yourself. As such it is essential that you have prior experience of working in a Learning & Development role and a sound knowledge of the Social Care Sector to ensure any learning solutions offered meet the regulatory requirements.
You will join and warm and friendly team delivering all aspects of Human Resources and as such you will confident working as part of a team and on your own initiative. Carrying out the role of a Learning & Development Business Partner will require you to have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and to be skilled at liaising with training providers to source appropriate learning solutions and qualifications. You will also be used to working in a fast-paced office environment, with an organised and methodical approach to managing your workload. You will be passionate and enthusiastic about the field of learning and development, keeping up to date with latest trends to bring to YOU.
You will also be skilled at writing and delivering workshop-style training as needed, with excellent IT skills and experience of using Microsoft Office packages. You will also be involved in arranging events to celebrate the learning achievements of our staff, workers and volunteers.
YOU has a strong value base, striving to be person-centred, innovative, trustworthy, can-do and excellent at all times, so it is important that you are as passionate about these principles as we are.
The Learning & Development Business Partner will:
* Have experience of working in a Learning & Development role and knowledge of the Social Care Sector in order to meet the learning needs of staff, workers and volunteers.
* Be skilled at designing and delivering Learning & Development Solutions.
* Have experience of liaising and working with providers of Learning Solutions, as well as in evaluating the suitability of training offered to best meet the needs of our organisation
* Possess excellent written, verbal and presentational communication skills
* Have excellent IT skills with a good understanding of e-learning and learning platforms
* Be able to prioritise and manage their own workload effectively
* Work flexibly according to the needs of the role and possess a driving licence with access to a vehicle to use for work purposes.
If you choose to begin a career with our organisation, you are guaranteed:
* Competitive rates of pay and paid travel time.
* Enhanced annual leave entitlements, sick pay allowances and pension scheme contributions.
* Excellent and professionally certified training.
* Real opportunities to develop in your profession.
* Free health and wellbeing advice via a 24/7, confidential Employee Assistance Programme.
* Everything you need to carry out your role free of charge, which may include a mobile phone, safety equipment and other necessary technology, a uniform where applicable, and of course a nice cup of tea or coffee throughout your day!
* A company that is committed to its employees, valuing their knowledge, creativity and flexibility.
* The chance to work with amazing people.
If this sounds like your ideal role we're keen to hear from you as soon as possible, so don't delay, Apply today! Please click 'Apply' to forward your details on to us; ensuring that you include your name, email address, a contact telephone number, and your CV and covering letter. The recruiting manager will call all suitable candidates to will talk about the role and ask you a few key questions to help assess your suitability further. If you are successfully screened you will then be invited for an assessment and interview and the details will be confirmed at the time.