Are you a student teacher looking secure a role sooner rather than later, so that you can give your school placements the focus they deserve?
Or perhaps you are an experienced teacher eager for the type of progression that only a large and 'outstanding' primary school with visionary leadership can provide?
i-teachers are here to simplify the process and to ensure all applications are dealt with in the strictest of confidence - if you are looking to remove the strain and time-consuming process of filling out endless application forms after a busy day in school, then simply send over your CV and we can present you with suitable permanent Primary teacher roles.
If you are an ambitious, driven and successful KS2 Teacher, then this could be the perfect move and is offered on a permanent basis with additional responsibilities for the right candidate.
KS2 Teacher - About the Role:
- Permanent position
- Creative primary school located in a well-connected Nottingham area
- KS2 class - Year 4 or 5
- 2 form entry
- Co-planning opportunities
- MPS - UPS £22,917 - £38, 633
- September start date - shortlisting late February
- Opportunity to take on more responsibility and be rewarded with a TLR
- Support and guidance is excellent not only for NQT's but for all staff
KS2 Teacher - About the School:
- 'Good' graded Primary School
- Incredibly warm and welcoming larger than average primary school
- 'Learner led' approach - child-centred
- The school is renowned for its second-to-none facilities
- PPA room - co-planning with other teachers to ensure consistency and a range of ideas
- Split planning/teaching responsibilities to reduce workload
- Separate learning spaces for intervention
- As a beacon of the community, this school is renowned for providing an excellent and high quality education
- Impressive array of extra-curricular and sporting activities both inside the school and within the wider community
- Larger than average sized primary school
KS2 Teacher - About you:
- Open to NQT or experienced Teacher looking to progress in your teaching career
- If you are an experienced Teacher perhaps you are relocating or looking for more responsibility
- Excellent references from placement/ previous schools required
- Determined, passionate and driven KS2 teacher to continue the fabulous work they already do
- Keen to take on more responsibility with a possible TLR
If this is exactly what you're looking for and you can make a difference in this fantastic KS2 Teacher role by sending your CV today to Emma at i-teachers are being held as soon as possible.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960177459