Investment Communications Specialist
Our client, an international company at the forefront of investment innovation is looking to recruit an Investment Writing Specialist. This company strives to solve investment problems faced by a range of clients. Their teams are committed in delivering new solutions that meet the expectations of clients.
Overview of the Role
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work under the marketing department and within the Investment Communications team. This team is vital as it ensures that the company’s messages are clear, consistent and compelling to clients, media and colleagues. The Investment Writing Specialist specifically supports the firm’s investment skills by the creation of marketing collateral at the asset class, product and fund level. This involves the development of thought leadership, sales messages and educational materials.
- Support the development, consistency of style and design of messages for the company’s client and media distribution channels.
- Produce high quality written media content, displaying the companies capabilities and products
- Offer investment commentaries and economic outlooks
- Help the companies media activity by creating articles and awards submissions
- Be a source of investment, market and product related expertise.
- Identify opportunities to promote companies products, capabilities and position as a leader in the marketplace
- Build relationships with investment management and distribution teams to ensure investment information is used efficiently.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
Experience in media research and a writing role with an investment management company are key for the job of an investment writing specialist
- The ability to meet deadlines and organisational skills are vital for this role.
- Knowledge in technical investment across asset classes and in software’s such as Excel, Bloomberg.
- Understanding of financial markets and the investment management industry is fundamental to provide market updates and investment or economic outlooks.
- Written skills are crucial and the ability to write creatively across a range of media for an expansive audience in the full investment spectrum.
- High levels or expertise in data management, chart creation and an experience in writing for the institutional market are all favoured.
This role will suit anyone who is looking to challenge conventional thinking and is determined to offer fresh ideas.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960181265