I am currently urgently recruiting for a talented manual tester on a permanent basis for my client based in Leicestershire.
The successful candidate will help manage all aspects of the testing area, which will include producing new test plans and test scripts, using Gherkin and test rail, working on manual testing, as well as helping out with automation when required, and each person to become competent within automation when required.
Involved within this will also be C.I and making sure all this information is documented correctly and processed through, constantly helping to move the department and business forward.
- Manage the complete roll out of all new developments or enhancements from end to end
by seeing all development requests through from start to finish, (spec through to training)
- Work closely with the PMO team and customers who submit a spec for development
- Work on aspects of unit testing while development takes place
- Full end to end testing cycles on any developments that come into the business and be involved in UAT where needed
- Creating and rewriting user manuals / support documentation
- Provide end product training once the release is ready
- Provide training to members of the support team where required
- Produce new test scripts using Gherkin language and within testrail
- Being involved in automation where required
- Making sure all C.I is documented and progressed through from start to finish
Experience and Knowledge required:
- Able to create and follow test plans using Gherkin and such languages
- Able to work within bug databases, primarily Jira
- Willing to work with developers to provide solutions
- Create and maintain test documentation
- Strong experience of working within multiple software development life cycles
- Experience in EDI is favourable but not essential
- Strong experience with reviewing business specifications
- Experience in working in a fast paced agile and waterfall environment
Essential Qualifications & Skills:
- Knowledge on issue tracking systems such as JIRA and its use in an agile environment
- Good knowledge of client and server side web technologies and potential integration issues
- Great analytical thinking
- Knowledge of Testrail or like frameworks
This role is urgent so please apply asap should you be interested for a quick turnaround on consideration.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960186702