Senior IT Project Manager, Banking
Senior IT Project Manager, Business Change Led Projects, Full Project Lifecycle, Transformation Programmes, London, Banking
Business Change IT Project Manager with banking or finance experience to join a London City-based bank. You will join the dedicated business change IT project management function within technology responsible for core business change projects across EMEA over a varied project workload. Your remit will include both the pre-planning, preparation and project delivery. You must have experience with business change projects within banking or finance space.
The bank is in genuine growth mode and has a very large business-change focused project book that covers all areas of the bank, front to back office. You will be joining a very experienced team who are given full autonomy of their own workload.
Key Skills - IT Project Manager
- You must have very strong End-to-end project management experience managing business change projects
- You must be an experienced project manager with a proven track record, who can deliver a diverse array of projects from initiation to completion
- You must have a proven track record within the banking or finance sector
- Translation of complex requirements into project plans, budgets and milestones
- Excellent consultative approach and senior stakeholder management skills.
- Exceptional documentation skills – project kickoffs, project initiation documents, scoping, Project management methodology experience such as PRINCE2 or similar and ITIL awareness
The Role - IT Project Manager
- Join a London City-based bank, delivering business change IT projects across EMEA to include core banking system upgrades and companywide technology initiatives
- Exciting new projects to include working over front, middle and back office.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960185885