- Monday – Friday, Office Hours
- Excellent chance to join a growing manufacturing business
This is a key role in my client’s Technical Department. As Ingredients Technologist, you will be responsible for ensuring the integrity of the Ingredients supply chain across a growing manufacturing business.
You will have specific responsibility for:
- Maintaining Supplier Approval packs for all ingredients
- Developing and maintaining relationships with key ingredient suppliers, both at a domestic and international level
- Ensuring, in conjunction with both Purchasing and Technical departments, that all raw material delivered, is delivered to the correct specifications with the correct accreditations
- Effectively communicating amended ingredient specifications to Purchasing and Technical departments to maintain finished product integrity
The successful candidate will have a track-record of work in the Technical Department of a Food Manufacturing business that is currently compliant with both BRC v7 and Major Retailer manufacturing standards.
You will be confident communicating with Suppliers and will understand the business importance of delivering on key Technical projects.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please don’t hesitate to contact Tom at Rain Consultancy Group to discuss further.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960177754