An excellent opportunity to work in a City based international bank in their compliance function and be involved in a variety of compliance duties.
- To develop and sustain knowledge on bank's AML and KYC policies and procedures.
- To assist in the AML related compliance monitoring.
- Help to comply with regulatory record keeping requirement in relation to money laundering.
- Assisting in the maintenance of regular reporting.
- Assist with statutory and regulatory reporting requirements.
- Deal with FCA/PRA report preparations.
- Report any fraud attempts according to bank's procedures.
- Any ad hoc duties as required by the manager and business needs.
Experience / Skills
- Knowledge of UK regulatory framework, regulations and guidance.
- Experience within a bank or similar financial sector.
- Knowledge and able to use AML/KYC systems and controls.
- Educated to a degree level is desirable.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960177655