QA ENGINEER - (IT ENTERPRISE / SOFTWARE SYSTEMS)
Working for a major financial services company, based in the City, we have a requirement for a knowledgeable QA Engineer to support the testing of complex banking software systems.
You will be working as part of a small and collaborative Agile team.
Required skills / background
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics or similar.
- Proven test experience on complex software systems - IT, Enterprise, banking etc.
- Database knowledge, Microsoft SQL Server and Oracle.
- Good knowledge of XML.
- Be able to work both independently and as a member of a geographically dispersed team.
- Have excellent communication skills.
- Have a structured and analytical working style, and the ability to plan your own work.
- Citrix / infrastructure
- Client-server / multi-tiered applications
- Agile / Scrum methodologies and ways of working
Nice to haves:
- Previous banking experience / knowledge of banking applications
- Cloud platform knowledge
- Automated test tools
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80090848