Back End Application Developer C#, NET
Back End Application Developer (C#, .NET)
The applications are primarily mobile-aware web applications. Application support will also form part of the duties as required. Collaboration with other team members, including code review and input to technical discussions will be expected along with the production of documentation.
Application Developer (C#, .NET) Skills and Attributes:
- Software development experience gained in a commercial environment:
- A sound knowledge of.NET development in C#
- Visual Studio, C#.NET, ASP.NET.
- WebAPI, MicroServices
- A sound knowledge of front-end web application development
- AngularJS or AngularJS 2, Backbone, jQuery
Application Developer (C#, .NET) Job Purpose
- Develop, maintain and support internally developed applications.
- Produce appropriate documentation to support the above.
- Provide ad-hoc maintenance and support function.
- Provide technical expertise and consultancy to the business.
Application Developer (C#, .NET) - Or a mixture of these disciplines, as a full-stack developer:
- Working knowledge of Microsoft SQL and data access.
- Keen to learn new skills and technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Proactive approach to problem management.
- Team player.
- An awareness of development and web standards.
Application Developer (C#, .NET) Technical Responsibilities
- Maintain current knowledge in areas of application development, applications standards, documentation, security and hardware.
- Accurately estimate and measure development and support tasks.
- Application development, according to specification, and in line with development/coding standards.
- Software development in line with the company's core value of "Always Quality Driven"
- Testing and assist the QA team in testing.
- Software maintenance in response to testing feedback and bug reports.
Circle Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Earn yourself a referral bonus if you refer somebody else who fills the role! We also offer an iPad if you refer a new client to us and we recruit for them. Follow us on Facebook - Circle Recruitment , Twitter - @Circle_Rec and LinkedIn - Circle Recruitment.