Churchill Howard are working in partnership with a highly successful and fast paced business based in Central Birmingham to recruit a Finance Manager. The role of the Finance Manager will be to be support operations across the business to drive and deliver targets. The successful Finance manager will be qualified with relevant post qualification commercial finance experience and possess a forward-thinking approach to seek out and drive profitability.
The Finance Manager will have the following responsibilities:
* Provide all finance support and analysis to operations
* Performance & commercial analysis
* Budgeting and forecasting
* Challenge the business in delivering targets
* Divisional reporting
* Evaluate projects and initiatives
* Promote financial best practice throughout the business
* Support the Head of Finance with ad hoc projects
The following requirements to be considered for this role are;
* Accountancy Qualification with relevant commercial finance experience
* Demonstrable stakeholder management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong analytical skills are essential
* Effective multi-task management, moving at pace and taking ownership
* Driven and forward-thinking outlook.
In this role you will required to provide financial management and analysis to operational teams, adding value into all areas of performance and providing an important role within the organisation.
You benefit from an excellent salary and benefits package along with the chance to work for a prestigious business.
Applicants of all ages and backgrounds with the relevant skills and experience are encouraged to apply. Churchill Howard acts in its capacity as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for temporary recruitment.