3rd line IT Support Analyst
3rd Line IT Support Analyst- Birmingham- £30,000-£35,000
I am currently recruiting for an experienced 3rd line IT Support Analyst for a growing company based in Birmingham.
The ideal candidate for the position will be experienced in dealing with 3rd line technical issues throughout a business, and troubleshooting IT issues as and when they occur.
This role requires occasional travel, so a full clean driving licence is preferred.
- Support existing infrastructure (server, storage, network, data and applications)
- Support Project based work
- Hyper-V/ VM Ware management - rearrangement of hosts and servers. Setup and manage structure including clustering
- Server administration and configuration - maintain servers and fix issues
- Active Directory management
- Office365 administration
- Imaging support- MDT SCCM
- IT Security
- Vast experience within a previous 3rd line role within a fast paced environment.
- Designing and Implementing technical IT solutions
- Server Support, Desktop Support, Operating system and technical Troubleshooting
- Windows Server 2008-2012-2016
- Networking protocols TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, vLAN
- Expert level Hyper-V/ VM Ware
- Installation and management of Cisco Switches
- Understanding of VBScript, PowerShell, and Windows Script Host
- Patch deployment and software upgrades
- Working alongside other teams for research and development of new systems
This is a urgent requirement, so please send your CVs ASAP to-
for immediate consideration
The client are looking to pay £30,000-£35,000 plus benefits and great career progression for the ideal candidate here with a view of interviewing immediately.
-3rd line support- Infrastructure- VM Ware- Hyper-V- Networking- Cisco- IT- Server Support- Desktop Support- PowerShell- Application Support