Management Accountant - Advertising Agency - £45-55K
Top UK Advertising Agency are looking for a confident and technically strong Management Accountant. You will be looked upon to perform a series of tasks to ensure the company's financial security, handle all financial matters and help to drive the business's overall management and strategy.
- Reporitng to the Financial Controller and responsible for managing AP team
- Payroll collation and communication sent to external payroll company on a monthly basis.
- Full management accounts preparation and production for review with FC in line with group submission deadlines
- Review of P&L on a weekly basis to ensure the accuracy of postings; correcting any misallocations and questioning any anomalies.
- Commercial accounting to provide full detailed analysis for client turnover and gross profit and narrative on variances between budget and forecast. Also including contracts, credit terms, client profitability, utilisation/staff plan and, recoverability
- Monthly meetings to be organised and held with HOD's, where your attendance will be required alongside FC
- Annual budgeting and quarterly forecasting - updates to staff costs and overheads
- Audit planning and preparation
- Balance Sheet and Bank Reconciliations
- Cash flow monitoring/forecasting
- 2 years minimum experience as a Managemnt Accountant
- Media/Agency background preferable
- Self-starter, accountable and ownership of the numbers
- Team management experience
- Attention to detail and accuracy is key