Trust Officer - Chartered Accountants
Due to continued success in providing fee based services to HNW and commercial clients, this successful practice requires a professional and proactive Trust professional to support the partners.
The successful candidate will have in depth knowledge and understanding of complex trusts, have experience in a similar role, have an understanding of international trust concepts and practices, be available for occasional travel and have the ability to build and maintain relationships with current and new clients/intermediaries.
Duties for this role will include:
- Day to day management and administration of a portfolio of trusts, companies and foundations with a wide variety of asset classes
- Manage the property portfolios of structures within the portfolio
- Monitor the performance of investment portfolios and take remedial action where necessary.
- Setting up and maintaining accurate and complete records for trusts, utilising existing technology
- Liaising with our Guernsey office to support them in meeting their client needs in a timely, professional manner and maintaining knowledge and control of assets and activities of structures administered
- Ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures and relevant legislation.
- Assisting in the training and development of other staff members
This is an excellent role within a forward thinking and innovative firm who are continually looking to improve and develop the services which they offer to their clients. In return, you will receive a generous basic package and the support to develop your skills and further your career.