Business Solutions Architect
Role Purpose:The Business Solutions Architect works with stakeholders from across the business to architect technology and business solutions. They will create business and technology architectures in response to opportunities and tenders and will identify the resources and capabilities required to deliver end-to-end services for customers.The BSA will also facilitate the creation of business cases for governance approval and prioritisation, containing clear and accurate views of the costs and benefits of solutions, clearly identifying both implementation and on-going operational costs.
The BSA will work closely with Sales teams, internal stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts.They will manage the many complex elements involved in creating a solution that matches business and customer needs and supports new business and growth opportunities that are critical to Assurant UK and European strategy.
· Experience of Working in Mobile and Insurance Markets
· Business Solutions Development Experience
· Deep Architectural Design, Modelling and Drawing Skills
· Strong Facilitation and Experience in Client Consulting
· Knowledge of Sales Processes and Capabilities
· Knowledge of Bid Processes and Customer Engagement
· Business Development Experience
· Senior Stakeholder Management Experience
· Ability to Work Under Pressure and to Short Deadlines
· Limited Ability to Travel to Support Deals in European Countries
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/80062577