Marketing Executive - FMCG
Marketing Executive / Account Manager / Events Manager / FMCG / Food Industry
An award-winning cultured dairy foods producer is looking for a Marketing Executive with 2-3 years' marketing experience in the UK food / FMCG industry to join their team based in Kensington, London.
They're a fast-growing, ethical business who take pride in sharing their delicious and super healthy range of products with the increasingly health-conscious UK market, serving top retailers. They are the leading Kefir brand in the UK.
They are looking for an enthusiastic and effective, healthy-food loving person who can come in and hit the ground running. You will work closely with the Head of Marketing and MD in helping to promote the brand across a diverse range of channels.
The role will be varied, stimulating and hands-on - from event organisation and content creation to planning campaigns and liaising with external agencies. Attitude and an excellent work ethic are key. They are always open to new ideas so we need someone who is able to use their own initiative and think outside the box!
- Organising and running trade and consumer events
- Managing in-store tastings of the products (through a dedicated team)
- Social Media management - creating the monthly content calendar, scheduling all activity and setting up and analysing paid campaigns
- Content creation (including social assets, videos, photography and recipes)
- Website updates, blog posts and announcements and marketing internal databases
- Managing and maintaining award database
- Management of marketing materials (printed and online)
- Brand promotion initiatives and collaborations, and contributing to marketing plans and strategies
- Researching and being familiar with the industry trends and competitor activity
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, suppliers and partner organisations
- Prior experience (2-3 years) in a Marketing position in the UK food / FMCG industry
- Results-focused, pro-active and able to take initiative
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Effective time management and self-discipline
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of MS Office
- Proficient in Photoshop
Start date: ASAP February 2018
Salary: £30,000 - £32,000 per annum + discretionary bonus
This is a very exciting opportunity for someone to get exposure to all areas of marketing, learn how a business operates from the roots up and genuinely make a difference in the success of a product. If you have the marketing experience and passion, our client would love to hear from you!
Click APPLY now if this sounds of interest.
The next stage of the application process will involve a cover letter.