Due to continued growth, our client based near Sandy are looking for experienced CNC Machinist to join their experienced and knowledgeable team. This is an ongoing contract and offers a great opportunity to work with a market leading engineering company.
- Programming, setting and operating CNC Machinery
- Must take responsibility for own work
- Produce high-quality work
- Previous experience in CNC Machining (HAAS and Fanuc)
- Programme, set and operate the machinery
- Attention to detail
- Ability to read and follow technical drawings
Hours of Work and Pay
- 39 Hours per week
- Overtime available during the week and on Saturdays
- Up to £14.00 per Hour
This illustrious company is well-known for the manufacturing of high-quality equipment for the food industry. Their expertise covers a broad range of products and they're now looking to add to their team.