Digital Marketing Executive
Digital Marketing Executive
Salary: £19,000 - £25,000
Our client is a leading provider of online training for a mixture of Education and Business.
The purpose of the role is to take responsibility for the daily maintenance of our client’s website and support the delivery of email marketing campaigns.
The role involves daily website update, ensuring new content is developed and responsibility for ensuring the e-commerce facility is running correctly.
The post holder will be expected to write SEO copy, develop specific new areas, and ensure that our client’s corporate identity is rigorously maintained.
Our client wish to capitalise on the on-going development of their website and continue to develop high quality SEO content, enhancing web traffic and search engine ranking to maximise its use as a sales and marketing tool.
Main Purpose of the Post
- Create and upload copy and images for the client’s website & also update Google Adwords.
- Maintain the quality and consistency elements of web writing, navigation and visual treatment.
- Assist with the execution of digital marketing campaigns
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Conduct keyword research and web statistics reporting
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time or improving conversion
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the website.
- Create online banner adverts and oversee pay per click (PPC) ad management
- Work on printed material to supplement online products
- Support the Marketing Content Specialist with the execution of email campaigns
- Assist with validating and accurately recording incoming leads/opportunities
- Research and recommend new online media opportunities that may benefit the business
- Design website banners and assist with web visuals
- Contribute to social media engagement and brand awareness campaigns
- Support the assistant marketing manager by helping to provide evaluative data using google analytics and other software as required.
Qualifications: An undergraduate degree in marketing (or a professional marketing qualification)
Relevant experience: Experience of between one and three years in digital communications and marketing. Experience or a qualification in graphic design an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Website/Email content skills:
You will a sound knowledge/practical understanding of:
- SEO and techniques to enhance organic search engine rankings.
- Web content management systems.
- Web structures and clear navigation for websites with e-commerce functionality.
- Web design principles, technologies, techniques and quality graphic design.
- Web administration and maintenance.
- Experience using CRM systems.
- Building and executing emails using industry standard software packages Accessibility guidelines and writing accessible content.
- Photo editing applications such as Adobe Photoshop and fireworks.
- Creative Suite an advantage.
Editing and writing skills:
- Devise and edit content for various digital platforms.
- Experience in crafting creative content for web delivery.
- Excellent copywriting skills for all digital platforms.
- Creating Powerpoint / Prezi presentations.
- Good proofreading skills with precise attention to detail.
In order to be considered for this role you would need to be used to handling time-sensitive projects and working to deadlines & have excellent communication skills and have experience of Google Adwords.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960132499