Credit Controller - Leeds City Centre!
12 Months FTC Permanent
An exceptional opportunity for an experienced Credit Controller to join this global insurance broker on a 12 month FTC. Joining initially on contract basis, it is highly likely that due to natural growth, you will be offered the chance to join on a permanent basis. This role is ideal if you have a strong background working within insurance, particularly if you are looking for a challenging role within a progressive and successful company.
Working in a business to business credit control environment you must be positive, outgoing and professional with experience of working within a high volume business.
* Self managing your own ledger
* Daily reconciliation of cheques and BACs receipts onto systems
* Cash allocation
* Relationship building with clients
* Query resolution
* Updating and maintaining system
* Operating a paperless working environment
* Using MS Excel, Office & PowerPoint on a daily basis
* Be able to work to own initiative and manage own time effectively
It is important that you can hit the ground running and have a clear, concise and methodical approach to credit control. This company offers a superb opportunity for you to grow and progress as a credit controller, supporting and encouraging personal development.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.