Lead Programmer, UK HOMEBASED BioPharma
An exciting and innovative BioPharma company that has an international reach, are in need of an experienced SAS Programmer that can assume a Project lead role for a number of current, and upcoming projects.
This position will be responsible for assisting with the leading of teams on new and innovative global scale projects, partnering with a number of the world's leading companies. This client works to the most up to date industry standards and they are willing to offer excellent salary packages. There is the option to work home based and they pride themselves on having clear routes for excellent career progression.
Working as a senior statistical programmer, responsibilities will include:
- Input and negotiate statistical programming timelines. Ensure that timelines are adhered to.
- Monitor project resourcing, project budgets, and identify changes in scope.
- Assist with the leading of global Phase I-IV data aspects in multiple therapeutic areas.
- Assist with the coordination and lead of the statistical programming team in order to successfully complete the study within given timelines.
- Be a key contact for sponsors and data issues.
Ideal for a competent statistical programmer who is looking to further their career within the fields of clinical research at one of the top 5 global Biotechs.
- SAS programmer experience (3-5 yrs +).
- Life sciences/statistics degree.
- Project leadership experience (not essential, but a demonstrable desire to achieve this is a must).
- Experience of working to CDISC standards.
Please call Phillip Cox on the number to your left, to discuss the role in more detail, and send your CV by clicking through the "Apply" button to discuss your options within the market at present.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960103254