Account Director - Medical Communications
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen within an international medical communications firm for an experienced, motivated Account Director. The company are seeking a passionate and creative professional to join them in their modern offices located in the south of England. Having been recognised as one of the UK’s Best Places to Work 3 years running, this company are offering a fantastic opportunity for the right individual to become a part of something extraordinary.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of all financial processes within the business
- Ensure finance team are updated with all relevant information at all times
- Highlight key issues to senior management regarding key accounts
- Maintain positive working relationships whilst manging and influencing senior level client contacts
- Manage projects effectively and within agreed time and budget restraints
- Taking full ownership of communications program for each client from strategic input to day-to-day management
- Strong understanding of science and medicine
- Experience in healthcare environment and Medical Education / Communications industry
- Ability to actively grow client business
- Excellent project management and analytical skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work within the company core values at all times
This position could be right for you if you get a great deal of satisfaction from pitching for new business, growing existing accounts and delivering exciting, innovative projects to clients. Attention to detail is key, as is strong leadership skills.
If you feel this could be something to consider and are interested in finding out more information on this fantastic opportunity, get in touch now for a confidential discussion with myself.
Ella Fayd‘herbe de Maudave
************** || ******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960111550