Market Research Manager - Healthcare/Pharmaceuticals
An expert ad-hoc, qualitative and quantitative market research based brand consultancy operating solely across the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries.
Specialists in what they do, providing full service primary market research across the full spectrum of a products life cycle.
This company are renowned both internationally and in the UK for their high quality research and consultancy particularly within early stage and pre-launch.
They are currently seeking an experienced Research Manager to join their London office.
Will require you to:
- Lead projects from proposal through to delivery
- Develop and maintain good client communication throughout
- Conduct interviews and moderate focus groups
- Ensure all projects run smoothly and are completed within agreed budget and time constraints
- Present final results to the client using relevant members of the team however maintaining accountability for the content and presentation
What you will need
- Experience working for market research agency
- Expert in ad-hoc projects
- Confident in executing both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
- Strong knowledge of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industries
- Good management skills
- An interest in motivating, developing and coaching others
What this opportunity has to offer you
- Opportunity to play a key role in company development and growth
- Opportunity to carve out progressive career
- Work from home flexibility
- Regular team days out / team building sessions
- Open, supportive company culture
- Opportunity to work alongside the most experienced professionals within the industry
What to do next?
If you feel this role is for you and are eager to find out more information please do not hesitate to contact me.
Similarly, if you are currently working within Market Research and considering a new opportunity, don’t do it alone. Speak to someone with extensive experience in recruiting within this field, I would be happy to help you with your search.
Contact me now on
************** | ******************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960111556