Job Title: Sharepoint Administrator (SharePoint 365)
Location Preston Brook Runcorn, Cheshire (Occasional travel to other client sites will be required)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
About Capita | DCC Smart Metering
We are Capita, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions. Through bespoke, quality solutions, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
Smart DCC (a licensed entity owned by Capita Plc) is the programme and service integrator working on behalf of the energy industry to establish and operate the data and communications infrastructure that will enable all UK homes to have a smart meter by 2020.
We are seeking a highly skilled, experienced Sharepoint Administrator (SharePoint 365) for the opportunity to join one of the most talented and dynamic teams in the UK supporting this prestigious programme.
In the role of MIS Administrator- SharePoint 365 -
Work closely with other functions within the Operations, CTO and service provider teams to become a key figure in the DCC to manage the documentation and taxonomy requirements within the DCC.
Your experience will include:
- Deep understanding of what SharePoint can offer 'out of the box' to DCC Ops
Good report writing and requirements gathering skills.
Experience of reporting and presenting to all areas of business and levels of seniority
ITIL v3 qualification ideal
Experience in designing, implementing and managing a large multisite SharePoint 365 implementation
Deep understand of the functionality available on the Project Sites and Team Sites
Deep understand the different levels of access, user types and the approvals processes
Knowledge and understanding of service management in the energy sector and/or heavily regulated environment would be advantageous but not essential
- The ability to establish and maintain good stakeholder relationships at all levels in the DCC ensuring that clear expectations are being delivered and met.
What you will do:
- Define, document, implement and manage the DCC's MIS strategy, approach and plan
- Define, document, implement an E2E MIS process
- Day to day management of the document management process and MIS
- Support DCC Ops with respect to MIS issues with Incident management, Problem Management, Operation Change Management and Release Management
- Provide MIS management subject matter expertise to DCC programme delivery
- Review DCC / ServiceProvider technical and service designs to ensure MIS elements are properly documented and assured
- Work with transition teams to ensure all MIS item updates / changes are managed into live service appropriately
- Monitor all DCC Ops site usage and follow up on non-usage on a monthly basis
- Identify excessive complexity with DCC Ops SharePoint sites and suggest more streamlined alternatives
- Customise and maintain DCC Ops Home Page and Ops Live to encourage traffic and user adoption
- Plan, manage and execute SharePoint Site Migrations where required
- Create, leverage and manage content types, site columns and templates for re-use in the sites
- Attend monthly SharePoint and Document Management meetings and convey information to the Ops team.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, discretionary annual bonus, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.