Registered Nurse - RGN / RMN - Complex care
*Specialist Nursing Complex*
JobTitle - Registered Mental Health Nurse or Registered General Nurse( RGN or RMN )
Location - Launceston, Cornwall
Salary - £16.50 per hour
Hours - Full time, Mixed shifts available (42 hours per week)
Contract type - Permanent
To be considered for the role, you MUST be a registered nurse, with a valid NMC Pin.
** Online / Transferable DBS means you could start ASAP - Salary NHS Band 6/7 Equivalent **
Joining an exceptional, award winning organisation, I have an exciting opportunity for a registered nurse who is looking to take their career in the next step forward. This award winning organisation have the best employment package in private healthcare - from Paid Breaks, exclusive training and progression schemes, and a supportive management structure tailored towards YOU, this really is a position like no other. The facility are specialist in mental health care, and offer a professional approach to care in the service users - one recent review from a service user's relative stated the care team were outstanding in the empathy, commitment and intuition towards the service user, and this is the team we're looking to build on!
This role includes rotational mixed shifts, and there will be full training for all registered nurses, including newly qualified nurses, as you will be supported by a full team.
- Access to an award-winning career development path, including paid training from the company's own business school, with NVQ to Masters' Degree courses available
- Unique Profit Share Scheme Shares - If the site meets regulatory and commercial targets, everyone benefits.
- Nursing Pin Reimbursed.
- Retail and Leisure Discounts - between 5-10% discounts; including M&S, Sainsbury's, IKEA, Argos, Boots, Harrods and many more
- Paid Breaks
- Annual Bonus'
- Discounted Health Club Membership
- Employee Assistance Helpline
- Up to 12% Employer Contribution Pension plan
- Excellent career progression opportunities to work towards management / senior roles
- Preceptorship Programme for newly-qualified nurses
- Lead a multi-disciplinary shift team, supervising staff in all respects including training and development of care staff, and organising.
- Comply with the NMC Code of Conduct at all times and ensure processes are adhered to for the safe ordering, custody, storing, disposing and administration of all medication.
- Plan, implement and evaluate nursing care in accordance with the resident's needs and within the 'named nurse' system
- Contribute to the development of new ideas in nursing and social care in respect of stimulation for residents to improve their quality of life
Organisational Information: They have an excellent, award-winning reputation, being part of the top 25 places to work for in the Sunday times list 6 times and come highly-recommended by current employees, which makes this a very attractive opportunity and a highly sought after company to work for. This Company has the most Outstanding/Good Rated CQC homes, and the Least Inadequate ratings out of all the Large healthcare providers.
Person Specification: You must be a qualified Registered Nurse to apply for this role, and we will accept applications from General Nurses ( RGN ) or Mental Health Nurses ( RMN ). The Home Manager welcomes both experienced and newly-qualified nurses into the home, as full training and support will be provided no matter your level of experience. In the case of newly-qualified nurses, an extensive Preceptorship Programme is available.
For more information or to apply for this position, please send your CV to or call me directly on .