Business Development Advisor
Work within mortgage industry or have previous experience within mortgage industry?
Want to work for a leading Bank and become part of a dynamic team pro-actively managing a portfolio of mortgage brokers?
Our client is currently looking for Telephony Business Development Consultant to work within their Mortgage intermediaries team. You will focus on developing relationships, meeting broker needs whilst working within Banks various strategic goals
This is a fantastic opportunity for r confident, positive upbeat and motivated individual to become part of an existing successful team within the UK Broker Mortgage Market
More about the Role;
* Contribute to the team goals to ensure the achievement of the teams overall business objectives
* Provide an efficient, highly skilled customer focused sales service.
* Work within fast paced environment to deliver results in line with the banks projected sales.
* Develop credible and trust based new intermediary relationships within a specific post coded area
* Actively seek increasing sources of business from existing intermediary relationship and build new ones.
* Complete analysis of MI for you area, reviewing specific business levels to identify opportunities and manage any decreasing business from intermediaries
* Plan and organise intermediary panel development
* Maintain up to date knowledge of compliance and other regulatory issue
* Work in a consultative and collaborative way with both internal and external stakeholders
What we are looking for you to have;
* Previous experience and a successful track record, of developing business within a Mortgage Broker environment.
* Self-motivation with an enthusiastic and pro-active approach to your work
* In depth knowledge and experience of the Intermediary mortgage market
* Effective organisational and time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* The ability to influence at all levels
* An understanding of mortgage underwriting and processing
* CMAP qualified
* Experience of Managing Risk.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.