Trade Support Analyst - Low Latency / Python
A new opportunity has arisen for an experience Trading Systems Support Analyst to provide support for production systems with a leading Hedge Fund in a low latency trading environment.The Trading Systems Support Analyst will manage the OMS (Order Management System) and market data delivery systems including every major electronic exchange and asset class.
The Trading Systems Support Analyst will be responsible for:
- Solving problems by providing 1st and 2nd Line support to the Trading production systems
- Contributing to the design and implementation of the support system
- Monitoring and reporting on system health
- Acting as the primary technical contact for brokers and exchanges
You will have some of the following skills;
- A degree or equivalent experience in computer science/a related field
- Strong scripting skills in either Perl, Python, and Bash or shell
- Good Linux experience
- Experience in the Finance industry, ideally low latency / High Frequency trade support
- Knowledge of SQL and use of databases
- Background in Java a plus
- Strong problem-solving abilities
Salary and bonus to attract the best..
Please forward your CV urgently.