Senior Business Analyst
Senior Business Analyst- Birmingham- £45,000-£60,000 & benefits
I am currently working a senior role for a prestigious company in the legal sector. The role is for a Senior Business Analyst with hands on technical experience and the initiative to take the lead on various IT projects.
The company are an industry leader with offices conveniently located in Central Birmingham, with great transport links.
Candidates coming from a legal background will be well received, but also open to other industries
- The ability to successfully liaise with varying sectors of the business, and find solutions to requirements
- To gain an understanding of how legal teams work to gain insight to specific needs
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills
- Gain insight and understanding of IT strategy throughout various business areas
- Ability to work on differing requirements simultaneously
- Previous experience as a Senior Business Analyst
- Experienced with elements of Business Intelligence
MS-SQL SSRS or other Dashboard reporting tools
- Excellent Microsoft Office proficiency
- Experience managing large projects
The client is looking to pay the ideal candidate £45,000- £60,000 plus benefits
Lucrative Benefits include;
- Profit share
- Performance related bonus
- Child care
- Health insurance
This is an opportunity to join a successful and exciting company who offer excellent benefits and bonus structures.
The role is looking to be filled ASAP, so please send me your most up to date CV for immediate consideration-
Business Analyst- Senior Business Analyst- Business Intelligence- Stakeholder Management- Director Liaison- IT insight- IT- IT solutions- Birmingham- Business Intelligence Analyst